Aging affects each person differently, creating new challenges with mobility, housing, changing family and community relationships, and health. Our compassionate and capable staff can assist with:
- considering and managing a change of housing
- staying active and independent
- ensuring your personal security
- staying connected with the community
- understanding and managing health and medication concerns
- living wills and personal directives
- communicating with care professionals
- co-ordinating the help of other family members
…and other concerns.
The SMART program is available to any Jewish seniors -we’re flexible about what age that begins at! – in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
All services are free of charge.
Please contact Rhonda Eidelman at 780.454.1194 x227 or send an email.
The SMART program is made possible with significant support from the National Council of Jewish Women and the Jewish Federation of Edmonton, and generous gifts from the Edmonton Jewish Community Charitable Foundation, Hadassah-WIZO, Na’Amat, ORT, Beth Israel congregation, Beth Shalom congregation, other organizations and individual donors.